Nestled in beautiful Oregon old growth forest, Breitenbush Hot Springs is a retreat and conference center you will want to return to over and over. Whether you come for the healing waters, Personal Retreat, to take a Workshop, to enjoy one of our Daily
Well Being Programs, or simply to experience the peace of the wilderness, you will be amazed to discover how good you
can feel. No one visits Breitenbush just once! (Reservations required.) Facilities include natural hot springs, steam and sauna, sweat lodge, community temple, healing arts center, greenhouse, organic gardens, kitchen and dining villa.
Accommodations: Cabins with heat and electricity available for 2-4 people; single-occupancy cabins available on a
limited basis, 20 tents with mattresses and campsites. 3 organic meals are served a day.
Living Enrichment Center / Namaste Retreat Center
29500 SW Grahams Ferry Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9516
(800) 893-1000; (503) 682-5683; fax: (503) 682-4275
Living Enrichment Center is a spiritual community of thousands of people. Founded by Mary Manin Morrissey, every week people come from all over the Oregon and Washington area to hear uplifting spiritual messages that apply to everyday living. In addition to uplifting Sunday and Wednesday services, the Center offers on going support groups, 12 step recovery meetings, a small group ministry, pastoral support and counseling, men’s, women’s, seniors, singles, and choral ministries. Also offered are consistent spiritual and esteem building programs for children and youth, inspiring classes, workshops and speakers, weddings, funerals, christenings, home and hospital visits. Among the myriad guest speakers Living Enrichment Center has offered are: Dr. Wayne Dyer, Dr. Joan Borysenko, Dr. Jean Houston, Marianne Williamson, Gary Zukav, Drs. Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks, Dr. Barbara Marx Hubbard, John Bradshaw, John Gray, Gerald Jampolsky. Noted musicians Kenny Loggins and John Denver have also performed at Living Enrichment Center. Living Enrichment Center is a community of people encouraging the spiritual growth of the individual, a place where lives are transformed and dreams are built.
- 10 meeting rooms for group sizes from 25 to 1,000
- Full-service kitchen prepares delicious meals, including vegetarian
- Sleeping room accommodations to serve your overnight needs
- Video Conferencing now available
- State of the art exercise equipment
- Located 20 min. south of Portland, 30 min. north of Salem
- A large indoor swimming pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, outside courtyards and ponds
- Quiet forest setting, an ideal environment for learning and personal growth
- An on-site bookstore with Espresso Bar offering over 3,000 titles
- Our overnight package rates are as low as $52.65 per person. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and one night’s